SoftWave 2022 will hold a C-level Inner Circle Meet-up meeting to explore business collaboration opportunities among participating companies and provide opportunities to network. Only executives of participating companies were invited to the event, and a special lecture was prepared to predict industrial economic trends in 2022. We hope that the executives of the participating companies will participate.
- Event Name: SoftWave 2022 Inner Circle Meet-up
- Date and time: December 8th (Thu) 08:30 ~ 10:45
- Location: COEX Conference Room (South) 4th Floor Room 401
- Scale: 99 people only, closed on a first-come, first-served basis (no duplicating allowed)
- How to Apply: Application/acceptance through the website
- Requirements: Must be a Executive(s) of companies participating in SoftWave 2022 (director, managing director, representative), 1 person per company
All participants in the event must be vaccinated (two weeks the vaccination) or have confirmation stating they are free of symptoms.
|2022-12-08(Thursday)||08:00~08:30||(Admission) Registration, entry, business card exchange|
|08:30~09:10||Networking Breakfast and Tea Time|
|09:10~09:15||Greetings||Yang Seung-wook, President of Electronic Newspapers|
|09:15~09:35||Digital Transformation Cases and Trends and Corporate Strategies||Kim Jae-sung, Director of Siemens Industries Software|
|09:35~09:55||Show Me the Economy 2023: Economic/economic outlook and corporate response strategies||Park Jeong-ho, a professor at Myongji University|
|09:55~10:45||Move to exhibition hall, booth tour, farewell/souvenir presentation||Participants will be guided|